We're turning three and throwing one last major bash in our current space before we move into the new digs! We will be tapping a bunch of delicious, limited-release beers we've been collecting as well as some collaborations we've done with a few of our favorite local breweries!
A section of the parking lot will be roped off and filled it with music, food trucks, and several of our favorite breweries - who will be providing some of their most delicious and limited-release libations!
- The Glass Jug & Mystery Brewing: Triple Ginger Tripel (will also be released in cans!)
- The Glass Jug & Raleigh Brewing: Maple Mushroom Breakfast Stout
- The Glass Jug & Haw River: Haze Culture (9% ABV Tart New England-Style Saison)
- The Glass Jug & Durty Bull: The Law & Bourbon Barrel Aged The Law (15% ABV American Strong Ale)
- The Glass Jug & Bond Brothers: I Like Your Passion, I Like Your Fruit (Passionfruit IPA)
INSIDE DRAFT LIST:
- Prairie Artisan Ales: Birthday Bomb
- Cigar City: Marshal Zhukov
- Zebulon: Tokyo Gose
- Casita: Waking Dream IPA
- The Mason Jar: Oktoberfest
- Trophy Brewing: Golden Glove IPA
- Burial: In the Arms of Death (Blueberry Saison)
- New Anthem: The Illest Imperial Macchiato Porter
- Wilmington Brewing: Tropical Lightning IPA
- Grimm: Lumen DIPA
BREWERIES SERVING ON SITE:
- Fullsteam: Carver (Sweet Potato Lager) & Deep Chatham (Wild-Fermented Paw Paw Ale)
- Bond Brothers: Mango Basil Saison & Ginger Reaper Variant
- Barrel Culture: TBA
- Steel String: Mosaic Dry-Hopped Pretty Polly & Milk Porter
- Deep River: Pumpkin Pie Porter & Oktoberfest
- Starpoint: I Yam What I Yam (Spiced Sweet Potato Ale) & KingadaNorf (Oatmeal Pale)
- Haw River: Mille Fleur (Rustic Saison) & Taproot (Belgian Golden Strong with local organic golden beets)
The Parlour (3-6pm)
Bender Street (1-3:30)
Ninth Street Ramblers (3:30-6)
- We will open at 10am, as per usual. Some special beers will be on draft, but not the full list, and the parking lot area and guest brewery tables will not be open until 1pm. We will not be offering growler fills of the rare beers.
- You can purchase beer tickets prior to 1pm. Around 12:45pm, we will begin closing out any open tabs and switching over to a tickets-only system.
- The outdoor area will open at 1pm and will close at 6pm. We'll continue to accept tickets at the inside bar until close, but will not be selling any additional tickets at that point. Any remaining beers on draft can be purchased at regular prices from 6pm until close (10pm).
- One ticket = half pour, Two tickets = full pour. Tickets are $2.50 each.
- You will be able to purchase beer tickets from the bar inside, or from a cash-only table outside.
- Exchange tickets for beer at the inside bar or at any of the brewery tables outside.
- We will not sell any one person more than 10 tickets at once. If you're buying tickets for multiple people, make sure they are with you so that we can check their IDs...and level of sobriety. You can come back for more tickets if you run out, but the number of tickets may be limited at the discretion of our staff, as we do not want anyone to be overserved. It should be a fun event, but we want everyone to be safe.
- Since you're buying beers with tickets, don't forget to tip your bartenders! They're going to be working hard to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible, so be sure to show them your appreciation, as I know they'd all rather be on the other side of the bar for an event like this!
- Have your IDs ready. We will be checking EVERYONE's IDs and providing wristbands and cups to anyone over 21. No wristband = no booze.
- No growler fills or flights during the event. We may offer them after the event, depending on how busy it is.
More info and updates will be posted to the Facebook event page, so be sure to RSVP to get the latest!